Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, AMEX
- Cashier’s Check mailed to: 1038 William Hilton Parkway, Hilton Head, SC 29928
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. No reservation is guaranteed until payment is received and processed successfully.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- Less than 30 days prior to the check-in date – NO REFUND
- 31-90 days prior to the check-in date – 40% refund
- 91 days or more prior to the check-in date – 80% refund
Check-in and Check-Out Times:
Check in is 4:00 pm and check out is 10:00 am. These times are strictly enforced. Renters will be subject to additional fees for late check-outs.
The maximum number of guests is limited based on property size. An additional charge or $100.00 per person per night for additional or unauthorized overnight guests may be assessed.
Some properties requires a minimum stay and vary by season. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
Renter shall allow Homeowner and Vendors access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection and right of access shall be exercised in a reasonable manner.
Reservation Prices Do Not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: extra towels and linens, pool heat, deep clean of property for excessive wear and tear, carpet cleaning for soiled carpets, mid-stay cleans, concierge services, transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal or excessive nature.
- Renter hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Renter, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy. Cost(s) of replacement will be responsibility of Renter.
- Renter hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Renter in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof. Renter is responsible for anyone permitted on the property to abide by the rules and regulations at all times.
- Renter further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $200 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
- Pets are not permitted without prior consent of the PM and appropriate deposit and applicable paperwork.