RULES FOR RENTERS AT SOUTH PADRE ISLAND GOLF CLUB
Welcome to South Padre Island Golf Club. As a renter/guest in the community, it is important for you to know and understand some of the rules and regulations that everyone in the complex is expected to follow:
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL RENTERS
- There is no parking on the streets; vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or garage.
- Boats, trailers, RV’s and other oversized vehicles may not be parked in driveways.
- The code for the pools and/or exercise room may not be shared. All persons occupying the rental unit must have a wristband when going to the pool or exercise room.
- Clotheslines are not permitted…hanging laundry, towels, swimsuits from balconies, porches, etc., is prohibited.
- Loud and obnoxious behavior will not be permitted.
- Please do not use the grill under the patio. The smoke will melt the soffit.
- Before you depart please put all trash in the green trash can outside, strip bedding and place on top of each bed and place all used towels by the washer machine.
- Smoking is not permitted within the premises. There is a $300 fine immediately payable to SPIGC Rentals for violating this policy.
- NO HOUSE PARTIES or PETS WILL BE PERMITTED
- Check In is at 4:00PM and Check Out is at 10: 00AM. There will be no refund for early departure.
- Trash pickup is Tuesday and Friday please put trash can at the end of driveway.
- Wrist bands must be left in property, $25 for each that is taken.
- No pets at all allowed in any of our rental properties.
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES IS AN AUTOMATIC DEFAULT OF THE LEASE!
For emergencies, please contact (956) 943-3622
* Pool Code & Fitness Room text (956) 943-3622* Community Gate Code: #4653